Aik Tatt & Elvin !


Celebrated Aik Tatt & Elwin's birthday last week
The celebration was held at Coffee Island
It had been a long time since I last hang out with friends
" Too busy " has always been my excuse =D



Our table no. 77
my favourite number of all time
=)


All the people in the house
=) 


Aik Tatt & Elwin 
The birthday boys 


Sooyeang & Chengyih


Patrick. Elwin. Aik Tatt


Happy birthday ! =)


Ah Beh was giving Aik Tatt and Elwin their birthday present  


喜极而泣!?  


Group photo
taken by the workers
lols totally out of order



Now better 
but me and kee wah was cropped this time.. 
zzz


The birthday cake
' Chocolate Banana '



I didn't eat any of this as I dislike cake
=)  


Sooyeang. Chengyih. Elwin


Hannah. Beh. Patrick. Aik Tatt. Weng Kit


Aik Tatt with Vivian
Now I know that she is the sister of Miss Oldtown lols
seriously outdated T_T


Vivian with the birthday boys


Group photo again 
Rachel sorry I grabbed your kee wah 
hiak hiak


Then all of the people started to gather for group photos



1


2


Patrick. Xujen


Aik Tatt with Hannah and Beh


The corpse =D


Lastly some group photos again =D





Aik Tatt.Xujen.Elwin.Chengyih.Sooyeang 


Rachel and her boy who is trying to show some cuteness x) 


After that we switched to BED 
One of their favourite spot 



The draught beer and us 


Beh and Patrick


Patrick.Sooyeang and Chengyih


Some random shots



It had been a while  
for not touching alcohol
Now a pint of Guiness Draught can make me feel dizzy
老了 不胜酒力了
lmao


Alright that's all !
ciao~

No comments: