Kuang Yee Digital


My boss sent me to work at Megamall last week
at first I don't even know how to go there


It is like the duplication of Prangin Mall 
that's how my boss describe it =D


Was doing In-House promotion for Kuang Yee Digital
All the staff there are nice
unlike those from Photo President
=D


Just a small outlet
cozy and heartwarming    x)



Found this at the outlet
Kuang Yee hired Miss Jasmine as their model for photoshooting
 many malay customers keep telling me that 
" wah ah moi itu cantik hor ? "
lmao



My booth and my cameras
was facing these for the last three days


From tomorrow onwards
I will be selling mooncake for Yen Wo Wang at Gurney
for those who are planning to buy mooncake
feel free to come and "bong chan" me
=) 



My boss keep telling me that their mooncakes are High End Mooncake wor
=D


and...
They even have the flavor of Ferrero Rocher wor 




WTF + OMG + LOL !?


No comments: